Saturday, March 17, 2007

Common Sense Counseling

Dear Common Sense,

I have a lot of goals that God has placed on my heart. I am rather behind because I allow the work that I do for other people to take up most of my time. I don’t want to forsake them because they really need me. They just don’t seem to be able to pull it together on their own. What should I do?

Signed
People Taking My Time

Dear People Taking My Time,

You seem to know your purpose but won’t act on it. God gave you those talents to worship Him. You need to be obedient and give him what he expects of you. Put God first! Let Him know that you understand your purpose. Let Him see that you will dedicate your talents to His work. Say an intercessory prayer on those individuals' behalf. You said yourself that "they can’t get it right". Do what you are supposed to do so that God can make an example of your life. Allow Him to strengthen you so that you can be an inspiration to all those in need.

No comments: